There are several options for selling ebooks:
- Build Your Own Website
There are internet marketing and salesletter techniques that can motivate your customers to buy your ebook:
- Credible web design, nice ebook cover graphics
- Convincing words
- Selling psychology
…or you can simply provide your potential customers with sample ebooks:
- Limited chapters can be downloaded
- All chapters are downloaded, but most of the chapters are locked using a password
- ClickBank is extremely powerful because it connects buyers, sellers, and marketers for basically any product. If you’re a “seller” you’d have to offer an incentive for marketers to promote your books to potential buyers (such as 20% of the sale of each book).
- The old standard, Ebay is an online marketplace for buying and selling anything. You could create an “EBay Store” to sell all your ebooks. EBay takes a cut of your profits, but only a small percentage.
- This is a FREE online publishing community (brought to you by your friends at Amazon). It’s useful for authors, musicians, and filmmakers to distribute their creations to buyers.
- Lulu gives authors all the resources and tools they need to sell their ebooks. A great site which connects authors and readers.